Thursday 28 March 2013

Feliz Pascua ^_^

It's that time of year for easter nails! Hopefully the weather shall improve soon too ^_^

For this design I threw in lots of easter and spring related themes of an easter egg basket, decorated easter eggs, bunny rabbits, chicks and sheep.

For the background of the thumb, index and little finger I used Barry M Gelly Hi Shine in Prickly Pear, Blueberry and Satsuma. The middle fingers I used a shade of yellow and the ring finger I used the Del Sol colour changing polish in Ruby Slippers which changes red in sunshine.



For the detail I used a dotter and toothpick. For the chick on the middle finger I used Barry M crackle in white. 

I stuck on some rhinestones for the ring finger easter egg to make it a bit more glamourous.


Hope you guys have a great easter!

- Nail Art Love -

No comments:

Post a Comment